I cannot tell you how excited and honored I am to have been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award! This Award is given to bloggers who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading “sunshine” to the blogging community at the same time.
Thank you to Awakening Wildflower for this nomination! Please visit her blog for uplifting and inspiring stories and quotes–I love her pictures too!
Here, are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and make a link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions sent to you by the person who nominated you.
3. (Optional) Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, and then write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog
Here are the answers to my 11 questions:
1. What is the very first thought you have when you wake up in the morning?
I have an 11 month old baby so I am ALWAYS thinking of how tired I am
2. If you find yourself in a dark mood, what do you do to brighten yourself up?
All I can say is food, food, food. I rarely eat out so when I’m down I enjoy a lovely lunch out!
3. If you had to list your top 3 things you are grateful for what would they be?
My faith in God, My husband, my children
4. What is something you do when you’re all alone that no one knows about you?
Uhhhh, alone time? What is that? I have 8 kids at home so I cannot remember the last time I was alone.
5. What is your favorite childhood memory?
I loved going to my grandmas house for Sunday dinner and playing with my cousins there.
6. If you could come back to earth as an animal, what kind would it be, and why?
I would probably be an elephant because they are loyal to their families and their babies are so cute!
7. What is your number one pet peeve?
Anything that is a mess!
8. What is the main message you hope your blog conveys to its readers?
Hope for those that maybe going through a similar experience
9. If you had to live one week with out technology, how would you do? Mentally that is…
I would be just fine. Disconnecting every now and then is wonderful!
10. What wish would you make on a falling star?
Health for all of my family members
11. One of my favorite TV shows to watch when I’m down in the dumps is Shaun the Sheep. What’s yours?
I like the show “Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives” with Guy Fieri. It always makes me want to travel and try all the delicious restaurants!
My nominations for The Sunshine Blogger Award are:
Here are 11 questions for you!
1. What prompted your blog creation?
2. What type of music do you like?
3. What inspires you?
4. When you stub your toe and are in pain, what do you normally say?
5. Do you come from a small or large family?
6. Do you have a reoccurring dream?
7. How do you relieve stress?
8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
9. Do you have a favorite food?
10. Cookie or pie?
11. Mountains or beach?